Saturday, February 23, 2013

Filth Covered Needles

A couple good reviews have posted on the internet over the last couple of months. I figured I'd take some of my favorite excerpts from them to inform anyone who hasn't heard the records yet to what it sounds like via words.

Andrew over at Grind and Punishment blog had the most recent things to say - review link
"The 7-inch's sleeve claims there are six separate songs on offering here, but that's like trying to count individual warheads when you're being clusterbombed."

Alex, all the way over in the Netherlands at GrindToDeath.com had these wonderful words of observation about the sound of the record - review link
"When listening to the Cogs and Sprockets half I thought there was dust on my needle, and kept trying to clean it in vain, going so far to think I had to order a new needle for my turn table, it took far longer than I would like to admit to realize that gritty clamor was just the burly production values."

Grind To Death also did a lengthy interview with Andres Wade, of Cogs and Sprockets. Read that bad boy here

-THR

Top 5 Listens This Week:
1. Demigod
2. Maggoty Corpse
3. Spazz
4. Church Whip
5. Raw Power

No comments:

Post a Comment